Effective Date: October 12, 2023
To deliver the services, encompassing our apps, features, software, website, and more, we require your consent to our "Terms of Service" ("Terms").
These services, referred to as "Services," are made available to you by Ready Technology Ltd. ("Ready," "we," "us," or "our").
About Our Services
- Privacy and Security Commitment: From the very beginning, Ready has been committed to upholding strong privacy and security principles in our Services.
- Connecting You with Others: We continuously enhance our methods for connecting you with fellow Ready users, facilitating communication through messages, voice and video calls, image and video sharing, status updates, and optional location sharing. Additionally, we offer a seamless platform for sending and receiving money within our user community. Ready collaborates with partners, service providers, and affiliated companies to expand your connection possibilities.
- Enhancing Our Services: We analyze how you utilize Ready to refine our Services, assisting businesses in evaluating the efficiency and reach of their services and messages. Ready leverages the data at its disposal and collaborates with partners, service providers, and affiliated companies to achieve this.
- Interacting with Businesses: Our commitment to facilitating communication extends to connecting you with businesses and organizations. You can use our Services for order and transaction details, appointment information, delivery and shipping updates, product and service announcements, and marketing communications.
- Safety, Security, and Integrity: We prioritize the safety, security, and integrity of our Services. This includes effectively handling any abusive behavior or violations of our Terms. We actively prevent the misuse of our Services, including harmful conduct towards others and violations of our policies, and take steps to support and protect our community when necessary. In cases of such behavior or activity, we will take appropriate actions, including removal of offending individuals or content, and cooperating with law enforcement as required. Any such removal is carried out in accordance with the "Termination" section below.
- Enabling Access to Our Services: In order to deliver our worldwide Services, we are required to store and disseminate content and information across data centers and systems located across the globe, including regions outside of your country of residence. This utilization of a global infrastructure is crucial for the provision of our Services and may involve data centers owned or operated by our service providers, including affiliated companies.
Back to top
NO ACCESS TO EMERGENCY SERVICES: Our Services differ significantly from traditional mobile phones, fixed-line telephones, and SMS services. Please note that our Services do not grant access to emergency services or providers, such as police, fire departments, hospitals, or public safety answering points. To ensure your ability to reach emergency services, you should maintain a means of contacting them through a mobile phone, a fixed-line telephone, or another applicable service.
BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION FOR USERS IN THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA: IF YOU ARE A READY USER LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA, IT'S IMPORTANT TO BE AWARE THAT OUR TERMS INCLUDE A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION. THIS PROVISION STIPULATES THAT, WITH LIMITED EXCEPTIONS AND UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO OPT OUT, BOTH YOU AND READY AGREE TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES (AS DEFINED BELOW) THROUGH BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION. THIS MEANS THAT YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE THESE DISPUTES DECIDED BY A JUDGE OR JURY AND ALSO FORFEIT YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN CLASS ACTIONS, CLASS ARBITRATIONS, OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTIONS. FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE READ THE SECTION TITLED "SPECIAL ARBITRATION PROVISION FOR UNITED STATES OR CANADA USERS" BELOW.
Registration: When registering for our Services, you can do so without providing any of your information, except when you choose to register using your email. In the case of email registration, we may send you codes via email to complete your registration, and by registering in this manner, you agree to receive these codes.
Age Requirement: To register and use our Services, you must be at least 13 years old, or the minimum age required by your country or territory to register for our Services without parental approval, if higher. If you do not have the legal authority to agree to our Terms in your jurisdiction, a parent or guardian must consent to our Terms on your behalf. We encourage you to involve your parent or guardian in reviewing these Terms.
Devices and Software: You are responsible for providing the necessary devices, software, and data connections required for our Services, as we do not supply them. By using our Services, you consent to manual or automatic updates, and to occasional notifications from us, as needed to deliver our Services.
Fees and Taxes: You are responsible for all costs associated with your use of our Services, including carrier data plans, internet fees, and other applicable fees and taxes.
Back to top
Back to top
Acceptable Use Of Our Services
Our Terms And Policies: You must use our Services in accordance with our posted Terms and policies. Violating these may result in actions taken against your account, including disabling or suspending it. You agree not to create another account without our permission if your account is disabled or suspended, in line with the "Termination" section below.
Legal And Acceptable Use: You are required to access and use our Services solely for lawful, authorized, and socially acceptable purposes. Using our Services must not involve: (a) Violating, misappropriating, or infringing upon the rights of Ready, our users, or others, including their privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights; (b) Engaging in illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive behavior or activities that promote or incite illegal conduct or any other form of inappropriate behavior, such as endorsing violent crimes, endangering or exploiting children or other individuals, or coordinating harmful actions; (c) Publishing falsehoods, misrepresentations, or misleading statements; (d) Impersonating someone else; (e) Sending illegal or impermissible communications, such as bulk messaging, auto-messaging, auto-dialing, and similar actions; (f) Employing our Services for non-personal purposes without specific authorization from us.
Harm To Ready Or Our Users: You must not, either directly or indirectly or by any automated or manual means, engage in actions that negatively affect, harm, or burden us, our Services, our systems, our users, or others. These actions include: (a) Attempting to reverse engineer, modify, create derivative works from, decompile, or extract code from our Services; (b) Sending, storing, or transmitting viruses or other harmful computer code through or onto our Services; (c) Gaining unauthorized access to our Services or systems; (d) Interfering with or disrupting the safety, security, confidentiality, integrity, availability, or performance of our Services; (e) Creating accounts for our Services through unauthorized or automated means; (f) Collecting information about our users in an impermissible or unauthorized manner; (g) Selling, reselling, renting, or charging for our Services or data obtained from us or our Services in an unauthorized manner; (h) Distributing or making our Services available over a network that could be used by multiple devices simultaneously, unless expressly authorized by tools we provide via our Services; (i) Creating software or APIs that substantially replicate the functionality of our Services and offering them for use by third parties in an unauthorized manner; (j) Misusing reporting channels, such as by submitting fraudulent or baseless reports or appeals.
Keeping Your Account Secure: It is your responsibility to maintain the security of your device and Ready account. You should promptly notify us of any unauthorized account use or security breaches of your account or our Services.
Back to top
Back to top
Your Rights: Ready does not claim ownership of the information you submit to our Services. You must have the necessary rights to submit such information, and to grant the rights and licenses as specified in our Terms.
Ready’s Rights: We own all copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property rights associated with our Services. You may not use these rights without our permission, except as authorized in our
Brand Guidelines. The trademarks of our affiliated companies may be used only with their permission.
Your License To Ready: In order to operate and provide our Services, you grant Ready a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, display, and perform the information (including the content) that you upload, submit, store, send, or receive on or through our Services. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating and providing our Services.
Ready’s License To You: We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and non-transferable license to use our Services, subject to and in accordance with our Terms. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use our Services in the manner permitted by our Terms. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted to you.
Back to top
Reporting Third-Party Copyright, Trademark, And Other Intellectual Property Infringement
To report third-party copyright, trademark, or intellectual property infringement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We may take action with respect to your account, including disabling or suspending your account, if you clearly, seriously or repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of others or where we are required to do so for legal reasons. Disabling or suspending your account will be in accordance with the "Termination" section below.
Back to top
Disclaimers And Release
BY USING OUR SERVICES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMERS. WE PROVIDE OUR SERVICES "AS IS," WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION WE PROVIDE. FURTHERMORE, WE CANNOT ENSURE THAT OUR SERVICES WILL BE OPERATIONAL, ERROR-FREE, SECURE, OR SAFE, OR THAT THEY WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS, OR IMPERFECTIONS.
WE DO NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER HOW OR WHEN OUR USERS USE OUR SERVICES, OR THE FEATURES, SERVICES, AND INTERFACES PROVIDED BY OUR SERVICES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, NOR ARE WE OBLIGATED TO CONTROL THE ACTIONS OR INFORMATION, INCLUDING CONTENT, OF OUR USERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES.
BY USING OUR SERVICES, YOU RELEASE US, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND OUR AND THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE "READY PARTIES") FROM ANY CLAIMS, COMPLAINTS, CAUSES OF ACTION, CONTROVERSIES, DISPUTES, OR DAMAGES (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS "CLAIMS"), WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN. THESE CLAIMS RELATE TO, ARISE FROM, OR ARE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY SUCH CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST ANY THIRD PARTIES.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING THE READY PARTIES ARE NOT ALTERED BY THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER UNLESS THE LAWS OF YOUR COUNTRY OR TERRITORY OF RESIDENCE, WHICH APPLY AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES, DO NOT ALLOW SUCH DISCLAIMERS. IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE UNDER CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542 OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR APPLICABLE STATUTE OR LAW OF ANY OTHER JURISDICTION. THESE STATUTES STATE THAT A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY IS UNAWARE OF AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, AND IF KNOWN, WOULD HAVE SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECTED THEIR SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.
Back to top
Limitation Of Liability
THE READY PARTIES WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RELATED TO, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH OUR TERMS, US, OR OUR SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF HOW THESE DAMAGES WERE CAUSED OR THE THEORY OF LIABILITY INVOLVED, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE. EVEN IF THE READY PARTIES HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, THEIR AGGREGATE LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH OUR TERMS, US, OR OUR SERVICES WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS.
IT'S IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE AFOREMENTIONED DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN DAMAGES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL BE ENFORCED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. LAWS IN CERTAIN STATES OR JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF SPECIFIC DAMAGES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OUTLINED ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. HOWEVER, IN SUCH CASES, THE LIABILITY OF THE READY PARTIES WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Back to top
You must indemnify and protect the Ready Parties to the maximum extent permitted by law if anyone files a Third-Party Claim against us concerning your actions, information, or content on Ready or your use of our Services. This includes covering all liabilities, damages, losses, and related expenses, including legal fees, arising from: (a) your use of our Services; (b) violations of our Terms or applicable laws; or (c) any misrepresentations you make. You must cooperate fully with us in the defense or resolution of any Third-Party Claim. This indemnification does not alter your rights concerning Ready unless your local laws prohibit it.
Back to top
Availability And Termination Of Our Services
Availability of Our Services: We constantly strive to improve our Services. This means we may expand, add, or remove features, functionalities, and device/platform support. Our Services may be temporarily interrupted for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, or due to network or equipment failures. We reserve the right to discontinue some or all of our Services, certain features, or support for specific devices and platforms at any time. Events beyond our control, such as natural disasters and other force majeure events, may affect our Services.
Termination: You have the option to end your relationship with Ready at any time by deleting your account. Instructions for doing so can be found in our Support Center articles.
We may modify, suspend, or terminate your access to our Services for any reason, such as a violation of our Terms, creating harm or risk for us, our users, or others, or prolonged account inactivity. The following provisions will continue to apply even after the termination of your relationship with Ready: "Licenses," "Disclaimers and Release," "Limitation of Liability," "Indemnification," "Availability and Termination of Our Services," "Other," and "Special Arbitration Provision For United States Or Canada Users."
Back to top
- Our Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning Ready and our Services, unless a mutually executed agreement between you and us states otherwise and supersedes any prior agreements.
- We retain the right to specify in the future that certain of our Services are governed by separate terms. In such cases, your separate consent may be required.
- Our Services are not intended for distribution or use in any country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local laws or subject us to regulations in another country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Services in any country or territory accordingly.
- You must comply with all applicable United States and non-United States export control and trade sanctions laws, known as "Export Laws." You are prohibited from directly or indirectly exporting, re-exporting, providing, or transferring our Services to: (a) any individual, entity, territory, or country prohibited by Export Laws; (b) any person on United States or non-United States government restricted parties lists; or (c) for any purpose prohibited by Export Laws, including nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons, or missile technology applications without the required government authorizations. You must refrain from using or downloading our Services if you are located in a restricted country or territory, listed on any United States or non-United States restricted parties list, or if your usage violates Export Laws by disguising your location through IP proxying or other methods.
- Our Terms are originally written in English (United States). Any translated version is provided for your convenience. In the event of a conflict between the translated version and the English version of our Terms, the English version prevails. Any amendment or waiver of our Terms proposed by you requires our express consent.
- We reserve the right to amend or update these Terms. We will notify you of significant changes, as appropriate, and update the "Effective Date" at the top of our Terms. Your continued use of our Services confirms your acceptance of our Terms, as amended. If you do not agree to our amended Terms, you must discontinue using our Services by deleting your account.
- All of our rights and obligations under our Terms can be freely assigned by us to any of our affiliates, or in connection with a merger, acquisition, restructuring, sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise. We may transfer your information to our affiliates, successor entities, or new owner in such cases. If such an assignment occurs, these Terms will continue to govern your relationship with the third party involved. Should you not agree to such an assignment, you must stop using our Services upon being informed of the assignment.
- You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under our Terms to anyone else without our prior written consent.
- Our Terms do not prevent us from complying with the law.
- With the exception of what is detailed herein, our Terms do not grant any rights to third-party beneficiaries.
- Failure to enforce any provision of our Terms does not constitute a waiver.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be amended to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable. If it cannot be made enforceable, it shall be considered separable from our Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of our Terms. The remaining portion of our Terms will remain in full force and effect, except as specified in the "Special Arbitration Provision For United States Or Canada Users" section below.
- We retain all rights not expressly granted to you. In some jurisdictions, you may have consumer legal rights that cannot be waived by contract, and our Terms are not designed to limit these rights.
- We value your feedback and suggestions about Ready and our Services, but you are under no obligation to provide them. We may use your feedback or suggestions without any restrictions or obligations to compensate you for them.
Back to top
Special Arbitration Provision For United States Or Canada Users
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AS IT CONTAINS ADDITIONAL TERMS RELEVANT ONLY TO OUR USERS IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA. IF YOU ARE A READY USER LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA, BOTH YOU AND WE AGREE TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES THROUGH BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION, WITH SPECIFIC EXCEPTIONS FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY DISPUTES AND CASES THAT CAN BE BROUGHT IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT. BY ACCEPTING THIS PROVISION, YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE SUCH DISPUTES HEARD IN A TRADITIONAL COURT SETTING, BEFORE A JUDGE OR JURY. IMPORTANTLY, YOU MAY ONLY BRING A CLAIM ON YOUR OWN BEHALF AND NOT ON BEHALF OF OTHERS OR AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION, OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION.
An "Excluded Dispute" refers to any disagreement related to the enforcement or violation of intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade secrets, and patents, or actions attempting to interfere with our Services or use them in unauthorized ways, like automated methods. To clarify, Disputes linked to your rights of privacy and publicity are not considered Excluded Disputes.
Federal Arbitration Act: The United States Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this "Special Arbitration Provision For United States Or Canada Users," including any determination regarding whether a dispute between Ready and you is subject to arbitration.
Agreement To Arbitrate For Ready Users Located In The United States Or Canada: For Ready users residing in the United States or Canada, both you and Ready agree to relinquish your right to a trial before a judge or jury for all disputes, except for those categorized as Excluded Disputes. All Disputes, including those related to your rights of privacy and publicity, will be conclusively resolved through arbitration, excluding the Excluded Disputes. You also agree not to consolidate a Dispute eligible for arbitration under our Terms with a Dispute not eligible for arbitration under our Terms.
Before initiating arbitration for a Dispute, you must send us a written Notice of Dispute containing your (a) name; (b) residential address; (c) username; (d) email address or phone number associated with your Ready account; (e) a comprehensive description of the dispute; and (f) the relief you are seeking. Before commencing arbitration, we will send you a Notice of Dispute via the email address you provided or other suitable means. If we are unable to resolve a dispute within sixty (60) days after receiving the Notice of Dispute, either you or we may initiate arbitration.
Opt-Out Procedure: You have the option to opt out of this arbitration agreement. If you choose to do so, neither party can compel the other to participate in an arbitration proceeding. To opt out, you must notify us in writing within 30 days of the later of: (a) the date when you initially accepted our Terms, and (b) the date when you became subject to this arbitration provision. Send your opt-out request to the following address:
Ready Technology Ltd.
Tan Hong Ha Complex, 317 Truong Chinh Street
Thanh Xuan, Hanoi
You must include: (i) your name and residential address; (ii) the username associated with your account; and (iii) a clear statement indicating your desire to opt out of our Terms' arbitration agreement.
Small Claims Court: Instead of arbitration, if permitted under your local "small claims" court's rules, you can bring your Dispute to your local "small claims" court, provided that it is conducted on an individual (non-class) basis.
No Class Actions, Class Arbitrations, Or Representative Actions For Users Located In The United States Or Canada: Both we and you agree that if you are a Ready user located in the United States or Canada, each of us may only bring Disputes against the other on an individual basis. We and you each also agree not to participate in class actions, class-wide arbitrations, Disputes filed in a private attorney general or representative capacity, or consolidated Disputes involving others or entities in relation to any Dispute. If a final judicial determination establishes that a specific Dispute (or request for specific relief) cannot be arbitrated in line with the limitations of this provision, then only that Dispute (or request for relief) may be filed in court. All other Disputes (or requests for relief) continue to be subject to this provision.
Back to top
Accessing Ready's Terms In Various Languages
If you wish to access our Terms in languages other than English, simply adjust the language settings for your Ready session. In cases where our Terms are not offered in your selected language, the default will be the English version.
We encourage you to consult the following documents for additional insights into your use of our Services:
Back to top