How does Ready obtain data?
Data you provide to us
How does Ready use your personal data?
How does Ready share your data with others?
Sharing your personal data
Service providers. We use third-party service providers to help us with various operations, such as payment processing, email automation, website and app diagnostics, analytics and other. As a result, some of these providers may process personal information.
Some of our main long-term service providers:
- Emailing service providers – MailerLite (provided by Twilio Inc.);
- Application analytics and diagnostics – Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics (provided by Google);
- Social Login - Google, Facebook, Apple, Github;
Sometimes our service providers, for example, distributors, resellers, and app store partners, will be independent controllers of your data. Their terms and conditions and privacy policies will apply to such relationships.
Your personal information may be processed in any country in which we engage service providers. When you use our Services, you acknowledge the transfer of your personal information outside of the country where you reside.
Your rights regarding your personal data
Right to Access – You have the right to obtain information about the processing activities of a data controller and the personal data of yours that they are processing.
Right to Rectification – The right to rectification concerns the ability to correct any inaccurate data concerning the data subject.
Right to Erasure – This is also known as the right to be forgotten, and gives you the right to request deletion of your personal data held by the controller. If you delete your Account, your data will be deleted automatically.
Our cookies are categorized in the following categories:
- Essential cookies.These cookies are essential for enabling user movement around our website. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing purposes and do not remember where you have been on the internet. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.
- Functionality cookies.Functionality cookies are used to remember information you have entered or choices you made (e. g. language) on the website, so the next time you visit the website you will not have to set them again.
- Analytics cookies.These cookies are set to collect information about how visitors use our website. Because of them we can make improvements to our website and report our performance.
- Advertising cookies.These cookies are placed by third-party advertising platforms or networks to deliver ads and track ad performance. In some cases, these cookies enable advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities on our website and other websites (in such cases, ad serving might be based on automated decision-making).
Information for users in the European Economic Area (EEA)
Please note that unless expressly noted otherwise, Ready (as defined in General Terms) shall act as the responsible personal data controller for any data processed.
Grounds for data processing
Your personal data is mainly processed for the purpose of providing you the best Services under the legal basis of performance of the contract between you and Ready, as provided in our General Terms.
We also process your personal data under the legal basis of our legitimate interest:
- to properly administer business communication with users;
- to operate our services and ensure their secure, reliable, and robust performance;
- to receive knowledge of how our website and applications are being used.
Ready may process your personal data for marketing purposes in the following cases: when we obtain your consent for such processing (the legal basis for processing, in this case, is your consent) or when applicable law permits us to contact you without separate consent (under the legal basis of a legitimate interest).
Term for storing personal data
Users based in the European Economic Area (EEA) receive additional rights related to their personal data. You may:
- request us to erase your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data which is done on the basis of our legitimate interests (e. g. for marketing purposes);
- request us to provide you with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to transmit (if technically feasible) your personal data to another controller (only where our processing is based on your consent and carried out by automated means);
- restrict the processing of your personal data (when there is a legal basis for that);
- withdraw your consent where processing is based on a consent you have previously provided;
- exercise your rights by contacting us directly or, if all else fails, by lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority.